Debbie Allen talks about her journey to get to Success Is Easy, and why this message is so critically important to her.
Debbie is a lifetime entrepreneur and a self-made millionaire. Listen in for her shameless, no-nonsense, say-it-like-it-is strategies for success!
- Obstacles and roadblocks will be in your path, but understand that there are more opportunities for success that break down these obstacles every time.
- The first step in taking this journey: you have to get out of your own way to make success happen.
- Quiet the negative thoughts! If you truly want success, you need to make it happen for yourself.
- Debbie describes her moment when she decided she didn’t want just a j-o-b, but she wanted to actually be a business owner and have a say in decision-making.
- She learned whatever she needed to learn in order to make her business a success.
- When you’re open to it, success is easier than it is hard.
- Even in a struggling business, Debbie had so many lessons gifted to her and she was enthusiastic to learn. She got out of her own way, quit making excuses, and just went for it.
- Allow that success to happen!
Podcast – Listen & Subscribe!
Get The Book!!