On today’s episode of “Success is Easy”, you’ll hear from your host, Debbie Allen, on defining your success, how to make your dream come true, and other solid business advice as she discusses shameless, no-nonsense, say-it-like-it-is strategies for success.
Debbie is thrilled to be featured in Entrepreneur magazine’s “100 Powerful Women in Business” in their October / November 2019 issue and counts this as one of her own successes.
- Debbie speaks to the chapter in her book titled “Defining Your Success”, and how to make your dream come true.
- You don’t have to know the “how” and you don’t have to know the direction.
- Debbie shares a personal story about sharing her dream in front of other people, and how this led to both the “how” and her “direction”.
- Sometimes it’s a matter of just being gutsy enough to speak up to someone who has already accomplished what you wish to accomplish!
- You’ll want to find a way to share that success with other people.
- When you’re aligned with the right people who promote you out there, almost definitely the dreams of success happen.
- Believe in your dreams, even if you don’t know how to get there.
- Find someone who believes in you, your values and your goals enough to support it in some way.
- You will be surrounded by dream-stealers and doomsayers in every corner of your life, so only share your dreams with those who support you, and never allow ANYONE to steal away your dreams.
- Your success is defined by those people you surround yourself with the most.
- Remain true to your own positive beliefs and the value that you have to offer.
- Set brave, lofty goals.
- Become inspired to chase after more dreams of success.
- When you do these things, opportunities will start showing up everywhere, even when you least expect it.
Podcast – Listen & Subscribe!
Get The Book!!
Brian Tracy, Dan Kennedy, Jeffrey Hayzlett
This is Debbie’s first of many FREE GIFTS to you!
Annual “Highly Paid Expert” Workshop
A Positive and Fun Environment!
November 21-23, 2019
Make Your Success Dreams Come True!
To Receive Your FREE, COMPLIMENTARY TICKET, Go To:
Enter “Debbie Allen’s Podcast” where it asks where you received your invitation from.