Success is easy, if you put in the hard work and time. Not only did today’s guest, Anne Lorimor, achieve wild success, but she’s used her success to elevate underprivileged, homeless, and foster children. In 2018, Anne became the oldest person to ever climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, and she’s used the public attraction she’s gained to support disadvantaged children. Join Debbie Allen in this inspiring conversation with Anne Lorimor to hear more about her amazing story.
- Anne shares what pushed her to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Anne talks about her experience climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro
- What inspired her to help children
- How she prepared to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- How the media brought Anne’s cause more publicity
- Anne shares the progress of the book she’s writing
- Anne discusses what her mission is and what she’s done to achieve that mission
Podcast – Listen & Subscribe!
Buy Debbie’s Book and Have a Highlighter Handy!!
Please Read the Book, Rate It On Amazon, and Pass It On To A Friend!
Purchase Through This Link to Receive Your Bonuses!