Building a Business of Legacy with Chas Wilson
If you’re an employee, a business owner, or simply older than 5, you’ve likely heard of networking. However, many of us don’t know where to start or even how to do it. In today’s episode, Debbie interviews Chas Wilson of Master Networks, and he shares how he educates and helps entrepreneurs build a network that will support them build a business of legacy. Chas reveals how he got started in networking, and how he changed his framework from being only transactional to creating relationships. Join Chas in this conversation to learn more about how you can utilize networking in your own business and start building better relationships.
- Chas shares how he was exposed to networking
- Relationships are key to building a business
- Chas discusses what pushed him to build his networking group
- Trying to do everything alone is the biggest mistake entrepreneurs make
- Understanding your own strengths and leaning on others’ strengths will help you prolong your career
- Chase shares why it’s important for him to build a legacy
- Networking is about pouring into others
- Your network will insulate
Podcast – Please Listen & Subscribe!
Buy Debbie’s Book and Have a Highlighter Handy!!
Please Read the Book, Rate It On Amazon, and Pass It On To A Friend!
Success Is Easy: Shameless, No-Nonsense Strategies to Win in Business, by Debbie Allen
Order Debbie’s Book from HERE and get FREE Bonuses!
Or You May Order from AMAZON!
NEW!!!! Debbie’s Online “Highly Paid Expert Academy”