Power words will continue to help amplify our success-generating opportunities. We are 100 percent in control of the words coming out of our mouths.
When we realize just how capable we are, when we are more aware of the words used every day, we can decide what words hold power and which words will greatly impact our success.
- Make words negative or positive.
- Use words that limit or move us forward.
- Focus words on excuses or on opportunities.
- Use words to repel or attract others.
- Select words to create problems or provide solutions.
- Apologize for limited beliefs or remain coachable to new ideas.
- Limit labels or reinforce positive change.