As a business owner, no one teaches you how to make ethical decisions or how to face consequences for poor choices. At least, not until now. Today’s guest, Marcy Maslov is an accountant and ethics teacher.
After years of working for people who conducted unethical business, Marcy decided to take matters into her own hands. Marcy created a game that puts business owners in real-life scenarios to learn how to morally lead their businesses, and manage their numbers.
Join Debbie in this exciting interview to hear more about Marcy and what she does.
- Why it’s crucial to know your numbers
- How to shift your mindset to smartly manage your money
- How to decide whether or not your purchase is worth it
- The most common mistakes people make in business
- The importance of ethics in business
- Why you should align yourself with honest people in business
- Why it’s important to know when to ask for money and when you can manage yourself
- How to shift your mindset from employee to entrepreneur
- How Marcy came up with the e-Factor!® game and how she uses it to help businesses
Connect with Debbie:
Podcast – Listen & Subscribe!
Buy Debbie’s Book and Have a Highlighter Handy!!
Please Read the Book, Rate It On Amazon, and Pass It On To A Friend!
Purchase Through This Link to Receive Your Bonuses!
Free ethics or accounting consult: firstname.lastname@example.org