Who doesn’t love to unwind with a glass of wine at the end of a long work day? Imagine if you could take that feeling with you to work every day. Well, now you can! Today’s guest, Ken Lineberger created a wine franchise that now has 21 locations. Waters Edge has a uniquely relaxing atmosphere and makes the wine on sight. In this episode, Ken shares how he created his franchise, how he educates the owners of Waters Edge locations, and the importance of tenacity as an entrepreneur. Grab a glass of wine and join Debbie Allen in this entertaining and educational episode.
- How Ken was inspired to turn a winery into a franchise
- Ken shares how you could start a winery franchise anywhere
- What the experience at Waters Edge is like
- Success stories from owners of Waters Edge locations
- Common mistakes business owners make when opening a franchise
- Why we should educate business owners on how to measure profitability and manage money
- Why having a mentor and systems put in place is important
- How long does it take to set up a Waters Edge franchise
- How Ken went from one location to being the leader of 22 locations
- Why having passion and a mentor is necessary for business success
- Ken shares the biggest lessons in disguise he discovered in this business
Connect with Ken!
Ken’s Phone #: 909-468-WINE (9463)
Ken’s Special Offer:
Take a virtual tour of one of our locations at www.watersedgewineries.com and click on the “Check Out Our Franchise Video” on the home page.
Podcast– Listen & Subscribe!
Buy Debbie’s Book and Have a Highlighter Handy!!
Please Read the Book, Rate It On Amazon, and Pass It On To A Friend!
Success Is Easy: Shameless, No-Nonsense Strategies to Win in Business, by Debbie Allen
NEW!!!! Debbie’s Online “Highly Paid Expert Academy”