Approaching people, starting a business, and building a podcast following can all sound intimidating, but anyone can do them! Today’s guest, Seth Greene is the podcast host of SharkPreneur, a best-selling author of 8 books, and a market-dominating mastermind.
Debbie Allen interviews Seth on how he got started and made a bold impression that launched his career. Seth reveals his top strategies to use disruptive marketing to captivate your target audience and have a successful podcast.
Despite what you may believe, you don’t need fancy equipment or millions of dollars to get started today. The resources you need to dominate and have a successful business are at your fingertips! Join Debbie Allen and Seth Greene in this interview to learn how you can stop holding yourself back and achieve the success you want!
- Seth shares how he got his foot in the podcast world.
- You have to be bold and shocking to make an impression. Seth discusses how you can use disruptive marketing to grab attention.
- There are many strategies you can use to make money and have a successful podcast.
- You don’t need a fancy studio to have a successful podcast anymore. There are many resources you can utilize to have a profitable podcast.
- You have to do something different than your competitors to stand out to your target audience.
- Seth shares how he can help you to get out of your head and get started.
- How to strategically get guests on your show to build relationships and a following.
- Identifying your target audience is important to strategically market.
- How to shock and awe people to get on the best shows.
- Debbie and Seth discuss what it takes to be in the industry and why being yourself will help you build your following.
Podcast – Listen & Subscribe!
Buy Debbie’s Book and Have a Highlighter Handy!!
Please Read the Book, Rate It On Amazon, and Pass It On To A Friend!
Success Is Easy: Shameless, No-Nonsense Strategies to Win in Business, by Debbie Allen
NEW!!!! Debbie’s Online “Highly Paid Expert Academy”
Get Seth’s Book! Market Domination For Podcasting
Website: Market Domination LLC