People do judge a book by its cover!
As an expert you should write a book when the timing is right for your business. I’ve learned a lot by authoring 8 books and one of the main things I’ve learned is to spend time getting the title and the cover right first.
People really do judge a book by its cover!
Here are 5 steps to consider when writing your book:
- Select a great title and then grab the .com first.
- Clear and simple always trumps clever when it comes to a title.
- The title should be easy to remember for word of mouth marketing.
- The subtitle is the benefit message that the book promises the reader.
- Include something potential buyers see instantly that applies to them.