Welcome Expert Interview Guests
Debbie Allen’s Access To Experts Podcast features
world-class experts and authorities in diverse areas
of business growth, sales and marketing.
The mission of Access to Experts is to provide innovation, motivation and lively conversations to support the success of business professionals who want to reach their ultimate potential both personally and professionally.
About Our Listeners
Debbie’s podcast following is comprised of small business owners, entrepreneurs, and sales professionals in diverse industries. They are determined to level up their success to achieve bigger, better and lasting results through the guidance of experts who provide solutions, best practices and strategies for growth.
What’s in it for YOU as a Featured Expert?
Because we want to focus on your best lessons, you’ll be spending just 30 very focused minutes being interviewed by Debbie for her professional podcast. Interviews are featured on all of the top podcast apps and your video interview is also posted on Debbie’s YouTube channel at www.DebbieAllen.tv.
About the Podcast Format
We will focus on some of the main questions below to keep the interview focused, yet also wish to create a “relaxed, fun and lively” interview style for the show.
General Questions to Lead the Conversation
- We will start by focusing on your specific expertise and your background developing your experience and authority in this area.
- What are the common mistakes you see that most people make in your area of expertise?
- What is the number one success tip you have to share with our listeners based upon your expertise? Is there a free resource you would like to share to help them?
- What lessons, tips or strategies would you like to leave my listeners with today that I didn’t ask you yet?
This focused interview format allows us to produce content that will be listened to and read with high frequency.
About Debbie Allen
Debbie Allen is one of the top professional business speakers worldwide. Debbie instantly connects with her podcast audience with her say-it-like-it-is no-nonsense attitude and her humorous and motivational style. She shares decades of business building wisdom along with her expert guests, telling you how to win in business and make success look and feel easy.
Debbie Allen is a bestselling author of 9 books, including Success is Easy: Shameless No-NonSense Strategies to Win in Business published by Entrepreneur Press. She is also a VIP Contributor for Entrepreneur Magazine.
BOOK your interview Now
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!
Provided the interview goes well (no worries, it will), it will be distributed and published as noted above.
What we need from you NOW after booking your podcast interview:
- High-res headshot for marketing banner and promotion.
- Introduction for podcast (including your expertise and background).
- Your call-to-action at the end of the interview. Where do you want to send listeners for more info or a gift?
- Any additional questions or main points you would like to add to the interview.
- Your contact information including your email, website and Facebook page link.
- Video webcams are ON during the interview, so please be prepared. Turn your audio and video on when you arrive on the zoom call.
- Debbie will welcome and introduce you using your short bio.
- Next, the interview commences and you’ll have 20 to 30 minutes to answer the questions above and/or others you wish to provide that fit the show’s format. Don’t worry, you are the expert and a pro; you’ve got this and I’ve got your back.
Some Notes to Help Improve Interview Quality:
- Please make sure your microphone is high quality and you are in a quiet space for the interview.
- You need to be on a high capacity internet connection which in most cases means cable, not wireless. A hotel wireless will probably not handle this well. Therefore, if you plan to be traveling during the time of our interview, you may wish to reschedule for a time that ensures the best connection.
- Have fun and go with the flow. Be your best self and it will be amazing!
Contact Us to Learn More About How to Get Featured on Debbie Allen’s Access to Experts