The World’s #1 Authority on Expert Positioning

Allen & Associates Consulting, Inc

Wealth is Your Birthright with Susie Carder

Quote: “15% of our financial success is based on our vocation. The other 85% is sales, marketing, operations, and finance. And so, I became a master of those things to understand how to build a business to sell.” Susie Carder

Wealth is not something that we are all born with, but it is something that many of us aspire to create and hold on to.

On this episode of Access to Experts, we welcome Susie Carder who talks about how she started with one salon and health spa and built it into one of the most successful businesses in the country. She then founded and sold three profitable companies, the last of which sold for eight figures to Cengage.

Listen to the Expert and Learn:

  • Why mindset is so important
  • How systems will help scale your business
  • When to talk and when to listen
  • How to build a million-dollar business

Guest Links:
Susie’s website
Gift from Susie       

Watch this podcast and others on video at: www.DebbieAllen.tv

Learn how Expert Positions can help you grow your business and income fast.Free Video Training and Bonus Gift from Debbie Allen at:
www.ExpertPositioningSuccess.com

Back to Top