While we’re all well acquainted with the term “gratitude”, we don’t all practice it. While you may have moments or things you’re grateful for, true gratitude is a practice.
Today’s guest, Staci Danford, is a gratitude neuroscientist and she shares the effects gratitude has on the brain. Staci talks about how to switch our perspective to have an attitude of gratitude and how gratitude can reshape your thinking. To hear more about how gratitude changed Staci’s life and how it can change yours, join Debbie Allen in this conversation.
- What it’s like to shift from a traditional job to being an entrepreneur
- What inspired Staci to shift from being a teacher to be an entrepreneur
- How gratitude affects the brain
- What’s the difference between the soft skill of gratitude and scientific gratitude
- How to shift your mindset to be more grateful
- How to activate a higher-level way of thinking
- Why you should stop focusing on the bad and focus on the good
- Staci shares successful case studies
- How triggers and patterns are built into the brain
Connect with Staci:
Success Is Easy Podcast – Listen & Subscribe!
Buy Debbie’s Book and Have a Highlighter Handy!!
Please Read the Book, Rate It On Amazon, and Pass It On To A Friend!
Purchase Through This Link to Receive Your Bonuses!